Tweener takes a look at the Ladies Fourth Round singles matches and has a strong bet advised on Garbine Muguruza to beat Caroline Wozniacki.
Muguruza v Wozniacki:
3 points win Muguruza to beat Wozniacki at 13/8 with William Hill (6/4 elsewhere)
- This match will be on Muguruza racquet. It will be more about how she plays than Wozniacki. If she play to the level she did v Kerber, she will hack up here.
- This is quite a similar match for Muguruza here. Wozniacki plays similar to Kerber, with the only main difference being that Wozniacki is right handed, whereas Kerber is left handed. Muguruza will know what she needs to do to win the match here.
- Muguruza good h2h. She has won 2 lost 1 v Wozniacki.
- Wozniacki has been playing better on grass this season compare to previous years yet she is still mainly a defensive player, rely on the other play actions. She has never gone beyond the 4th round here.
- Wozniacki is very solid player and Muguruza needs to be on her game to win this.
- The match might turn into a grind and if that’s the case, odds will favour Wozniacki more.
Venus has every chance of beating Venus, while the two days rest for Bencic gives her a very solid chance.
Another interesting match is Olga Govortsova against Madison Keys, as Olga has a good chance here and might be worth an interest.