Tweener previews round 4 of the Ladies Singles in the Australian Open and his first bet is a very strong one on Daria Gavroliva to beat Carla Suarez Navarro.
Daria Gavrilova v Carla Suarez Navarro
4 points win Daria Gavrilova to win match at 1/1 with Paddy Power, Betway and others
- As mentioned in the previous round, Navarro isn’t playing well,. She is what I would call dead man/woman walking. She struggled v Golubic and Sakkari in her 1st 2 rounds and wasn’t convincing v Kulichkova, who was injured.
- Gavrilova is in the form of her life;having won the Hopman Cup, she beat Kvitova and survived an epic match v Mladenovic last time.
- If Gavrilova do not suffer a hangover from the Mladenovic match, she should win this comfortably. Her excellent defence along with her attacking game style should rush Suarez Navarro into errors.
- They have played once before, Navarro won 7-6,6-3 in Tokyo 2014, but Gavrilova is a better player now.
- My main fear is a hangover from Mladenovic match and also given her height, Navarro can open the court well with her spins and angles.