Tweener looks at the Men's Singles Fourth Round matches at Wimbledon and his main advice is in the total games markets between Marin Cilic and Dennis Kudla.
Marin Cilic v Denis Kudla
1 point win - Over 36.5 games at 10/11 with Ladbrokes and Betfred
- Both players have been fairly impressive so far as one would expect to be in the 4th round. I think this match is a lot closer than match suggest so overs is the call.
- This match up will be similar to the one Cilic played v Berankis which ended up in 5 sets. Cilic will have the extra ammo on serve and firepower off shots, whereas the other player is a counter puncher, better returner and will thrive on the pace offer.
- Kudla has been excellent form on grass this season. he won a challenger, was a losing finalist in the other and has had a good run here. I expect him to be competitive here.
- This is very much Big game v little game here. It is possible that Kudla could get blown off court.
- Overs always need a little bit of luck. There needs to be a change of momentum during the match.
Goffin has a better chance than the odds suggest against Wawrinka and Over 36.5 games at 8/11 with Bet365 is a reasonable bet.
The overs is another good angle in the Andy Murray v Ivo Karlovic match. Ivo has been serving at 70% first serves in so far in the tournament and he will be nearly impossible to break. There is a strong possibility of a few tie breaks and Murray is far too short here. Over 37.5 games at 5/6 with Sportingbet looks a bet here.